Introduction from Northumberland

BM59 User

Lots of people in your area with vehicles Vic, maybe visit some locally?

I'd suggest the MVT, the NEMVC, and Denny Thomson in Rothbury area initially.

Lots of good individual vehicle advice on here, all I would suggest is not to be too ambitious, and preferably to get something as complete as possible.

Welcome in. Be prepared for buns flying acros sthe Club House bar when you make any choice. Someone will tell you'd be better off with..... The answer is Go Dodge!

Correct, I have several vehicles and I have just purchased a Dodge Weapons Carrier, I LOVE IT, its a great little machine. Should have bought one years ago.

If you get a Weapons Carrier, you need a late 12 volt one.

Of course, if you can afford a Carryall you won't have to worry about the Northumberland weather.

Nothing wrong with the 6 volt if they are properly loked after! The Ambulance WC54 does have a roof and a heater, and wind down windows! :shocked: Now if I can just sort the *** vacum wipers out. :-D On the other hand the WC51 wepaons carrier does have through draught ventilation, and is great, in summer.

• 3 years later...
Lots of people in your area with vehicles Vic, maybe visit some locally?

I'd suggest the MVT, the NEMVC, and Denny Thomson in Rothbury area initially.

Lots of good individual vehicle advice on here, all I would suggest is not to be too ambitious, and preferably to get something as complete as possible.

Hi Vic and welcome from another new guy in Northumberland - drop me a PM if you wish as I've got contacts with a fair number of folk in the MV scene in Northumberland. Happy to help out if I can