IMG_3191_zps85186d27.jpg

Pic of my UAz 469B

Have tried a couple of times to tell you all how bad these things were when they turned up from Poland!

All the vehicles were lemons, the BRDM was completly knackered! The UAz managed to get stuck in third gear, and the bikes carbie is stuffed. Not bad for three fuly restored vehicles, from a reputable company. Reckon that it will end up in court like the current one over theft and fraud.

• 2 years later...

There great trucks, very happy with mine. Uaz 452 Got mine in the uk, lots of people selling them in Europe, but go see them and pick the one you want and make sure its the one you get, cos they will try and swap it. Dont send money with out seeing it. Id take a transporter and take a wedge of cash to buy one from Europe, bring it straight home.

Spares are easy, Tarmot is our favourite at moment. Contacted via email, or skype, phoning gets a bit pricey. Week or 2 turn around on parts, depending on order. But we keep a good amount of spares between us, and order a few of everything each time.

Thanks Stinky.

I'd get lost driving to Whitley Bay never mind Europe!

I've also got adverts out there for series Landrovers but I must admit, I'd like something different.

The 469 and the GAZ 69 look real nice.

So I think I'll look closer to home.

Good info you gave.

Cheers,

George