58 Pattern Nylon Webbing

Colebrook

Damn.....you have the nylon poncho roll I seek !!!!! But the waterbottle carrier is wrong, sorry.........

There was a 58 pattern belt in nylon...........Photo0500 (1).jpg

Also a large pack........Patt._'58_Mk._2_CEMO_rear_view.jpg

I still seek the pack, poncho roll and waterbottle carrier and my "MK2" 58 set in nylon is complete....lol :D

No not ebay this set. I have had this for a while. The poncho roll was the last bit to come.

Just looking for a belt and water bottle pouch.

Thanks.

My trial nylon 58 belt was found at Du Bora's in Aldershot a couple of years ago now........

The rest of the items were sourced from Silverman's in London at (for them) a very reasonable £15 per item......all used except for the yoke which is new..........seems they bought up most of the trial stock and still have this available now......look on their website, use the drop-down menu on each item, and it is still there.......this gear is genuine and far rarer than the earlier "72 pattern".........

Appreciate your eyes kept open for a second poncho roll !!! Silverman's have none of these, nor packs or waterbottle pouches, but do have the yokes, kidney pouches, ammo pouches and (apparently) belts too.......

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Was there a trials nylon gas mask pouch?

Not that I'm aware of. By then the NBC friendly butyl S6 respirator haversack was in use, so presumably there was no need.

There was a new respirator haversack with the 1985 trials PLCE set though. Almost the same as the later issue one, but had different rear fittings.

Will NOT be paying Silvermans prices any day soon thats for sure.

Probably wont complete the set ever and not actively looking due to its rarity BUT of course if I come accross any bits at a sensible price then would be rude not to.

Thankfully I got my bits from them just before they whacked their prices up. Likewise I wouldn't pay what they're asking now.

Bits turn up on eBay now and again. That's how I got my poncho carrier.