CVRT scorpion stolen from East Sussex

MVRT Del

A CVRT scorpion has been stolen form East Sussex please be on the look out Any info please get in contact

No Photos yet reg Number 584YUJ it the one that was on Dave Kings pitch at War and Peace

Edited by MVRT Del

Hi, the vehicle was in a locked workshop, the workshop was also barricaded with other vehicle following a possible attempt to remove the vehicle on Monday. It was a special projects vehicle and is very modified under the engine deck and stands out from normal Scorpions to any one with a basic knowledge of these vehicles , it is painted in sand paint. I will try and get Dave to post some photos ,but I know he has had a very busy day with the police (who I am pleased to say are taking this very very seriously ) keep your eyes open guys !

Here are some more photos before the vehicle had a fresh coat of sand paint.

on the engine bay photo you can seen this vehicle is totally different to any other hull in the fact that the dividing wall to the right of the driver is welded in place, there are 3 small square access pannels in the wall to allow access to the engine, some are visable with the drivers hatch open. Also the main bulk head with the fan in is different, it has been welded in place with only the fan side being removable (the staggered joint is visable in the photo. ) also the vehicle has had the rear tow bar MOD and does not have the single point attachment in the center.

Photo2607.jpg

Photo2610.jpg

Photo2549.jpg