Playing Army "Stick Guns"

ian2b

So who is up for a game of "Stick Guns" at War Peace. Would give the public something to laugh at when you are running around the arena.

(sorry cant play as i will be taking pictures) :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

So far it's,

Enigma

Dotty Dodge

Mark

Snapper

Cool video! Isn't this what our childhood days used to be like!?

With the kid I still get to play the same, without someone looking weird at me. At least not until the kid says it's time to go back inside and I start crying.... :-D

Marty

Hahaha, nutters!! You cant beat a good 'stick gun', i'd be up for that at W & P, put me on the list please Ian!! heh

(sorry I cant play as i will be taking pictures and laughing to much)

So far it's, :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Enigma

Dotty Dodge

Mark

Snapper

Tunnel Rat

The last wood weapon I used had a miss-fire :whistle: .. anyone see what happend to thaose 8 filled sand bags that were on top of it :dunno: things you have to do to keep a camera man happy :-D & remember never point a stick at anyone.. even if it's not loaded :roll:

Before...

width=640 height=480http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e132/safariswing/Picture006-3.jpg[/img]

After.... this is the second one, wasn't anything left of the first one to photograph.. wee bit too much powder :whistle:

width=640 height=480http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e132/safariswing/Picture064.jpg[/img]

How come you did knot see that Lee :-D

Yea come on, thought you wood of twigged it :-D :-D

enough of these poor jokes (must be a HMVF splinter group !!) leaf it out :schocked:

Ashley