And something to acompany the shoes? :whistle:

http://www.yandy.com/camouflage_lingerie.asp

While I can't speak for Rosie, I think I'd need two of those thongs tied together to get around me "bunting style", and that would probably spoil the look...

That, and when they ride up they have a nasty habit of whistling when you break wind. Not flattering, and if you're not careful dogs start barking for miles around.

While I can't speak for Rosie, I think I'd need two of those thongs tied together to get around me "bunting style", and that would probably spoil the look...

That, and when they ride up they have a nasty habit of whistling when you break wind. Not flattering, and if you're not careful dogs start barking for miles around.

:wow:Too much information

• 3 weeks later...
Remember Tony B & Degsy that's my little girl your talking about think someone has to look after her welfare

Cube-in-law

Rosiesdad

Hi Ron, Rosie told me that it's the other way round, she has to look after your welfare! However I find that she tries to look after us all, a really caring person, eveyones favourite.

Hi Ron, Rosie told me that it's the other way round, she has to look after your welfare! However I find that she tries to look after us all, a really caring person, eveyones favourite.

Creep!!!!!! :)