Mysterie of the moving portaloo....

OK, normally what happens at A&E stays at A&E....but not this time.

We all know stories about Orbs, UFO's, Cropcircles, Jack's hair and pyramids.

But this is a new one....

The man next to it may have been using some Dark Arts to entice the toilet to follow. :evil:

Click to play.

th_MVI_3491.jpg

Edited by Enigma

Dark arts indeed, and seemingly a bit of an enigma, but at last these Pseudo Phantom Portaloo Pilferers can be exposed!

Who do they think they are just slipping into our wartime time space continuum and making off with any Tardis shaped object they fancy?

As expected our Alien alert surveillance system was triggered, and images where captured...but cleverly (yes aliens are very clever) they kept their faces hidden.

2-DSCF6125.JPG

Luckily the last frame captured revealed one of them, realizing it was being filmed, desperately trying to contort it's ghastly visage into a close resemblance of one of the most cheerful and likeable humans around, but we aren't fooled..we know what they were..

3-DSCF6126.JPG

Edited by gritineye

Dark arts indeed, ...

Now when I first read Enigma's post I thought it said dark ANTS :blush:

And trustmeimamechanic reminds me of my favourite bit of graffiti seen inside a toilet cubicle from the 1970s:

Don't Beam Me Up.jpg

Dark arts indeed, and seemingly a bit of an enigma, but at last these Pseudo Phantom Portaloo Pilferers can be exposed!

Who do they think they are just slipping into our wartime time space continuum and making off with any Tardis shaped object they fancy?

As expected our Alien alert surveillance system was triggered, and images where captured...but cleverly (yes aliens are very clever) they kept their faces hidden.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]64218[/ATTACH]

Luckily the last frame captured revealed one of them, realizing it was being filmed, desperately trying to contort it's ghastly visage into a close resemblance of one of the most cheerful and likeable humans around, but we aren't fooled..we know what they were..

[ATTACH=CONFIG]64219[/ATTACH]

Rumbled again i see, the things we do to get an ensuite !!

I had this idea for a high class private portable toilet hire business. Was going to buy a load of old red phone boxes and put solid panels in up to 'modesty' height. The phones could be interconnected so you could talk to whoever was in next door. The weight of them would make it a truck and Hiab job though, not good for peoples' lawns

I was trying to think of a name for the operation - someone suggested 'Call Of Nature'.

I had this idea for a high class private portable toilet hire business. Was going to buy a load of old red phone boxes and put solid panels in up to 'modesty' height. The phones could be interconnected so you could talk to whoever was in next door. The weight of them would make it a truck and Hiab job though, not good for peoples' lawns

I was trying to think of a name for the operation - someone suggested 'Call Of Nature'. [/QUOTE]

Ha ha that's funny!

I was trying to think of a name for the operation - someone suggested 'Call Of Nature'.

Fantastic!!!!