Hi,

A big THANKYOU! to the cookhouse team for all their hard work over the weekend (and they still have tomorrow to do). :-):yay::-)

Absolutely, the food was fantastic.

Ah, before it starts, stoppit! On behalf of my Dugout Kim, Dave, and Jeff, thanks to everyone that helped out! A vast amount of poor weather, and lack of sleep all round. Sorry if we got grumpy with anyone. Everyone on staff had a lot to cope with, other than the weather, it happens! :)

Bless you my children!

Oh, one of the best, "ere Dad, is that icecream?". From a young un on the bread run (It was butter, for those that didn't see it.). The Old man let him have it every time after that, lol (Sorry mate, I don't know your name.), but well done, he won't do that again, lol!

right my thanks go to

pete and kim,jeff for stepping up and helping do the cooking in the cookhouse

rosie and the others who pealed potatoes for me

the usual 6 people out of the 150 that we fed who came and did washing up for us which then let us fininsh by 10pm

shame the dutch had to show everyone how to do it

As has already been said thanks to all those that helped! Rosie i really appreciate the help with peeling potatoes! :) Thanks Dave and Jeff for all your hard work and lovely food.

Despite the mud, rain and wind i had a great time.

Thanks to the Cube's for their hospitality and nice warm mansion to shelter in on Saturday night, hope you are all feeling better now. :)

i almost forget thank you everyone that was there sunday night after the meal for helping not only with the washing up but also helping take the tent and the cookhouse down so we could get away this morning after the bacon sarnies were cooked

now off to bed as 10 hours sleep from friday to now is not good for the stress levels

i almost forget thank you everyone that was there sunday night after the meal for helping not only with the washing up but also helping take the tent and the cookhouse down so we could get away this morning after the bacon sarnies were cooked

now off to bed as 10 hours sleep from friday to now is not good for the stress levels

after all it was all done voluntry and not paid staff

Dave and Pete have already said thanks to everyone that helped us over the weekend and especially on Sunday evening, it really was appreciated. I think it was Ian and his son who were always the first to ask for jobs. Thanks guys you did a great job on the spuds. Not forgetting young Rosie and of course Joris etc as well. :-)

Shame the tatty peeling gave her the trots and they had to go home. Hope you're feeling better now.:shocked:

As Pete said it really was a shame that the Dutch had to show the Brits how it is done.:(

If we do it again we will need to book the fine weather instead of the wet. At one time on Saturday night I thought we were going to float away.

Hey Ho as they say, made my hair grow.

Jeff

Only just returned from a extended visit to the UK.

Thanks to the cookhouse staff for all your hard work.

I would have helped out on Sunday but my health suddenly took a massive hit and I crashed physically in the evening/night.

But I had a great time at A&E!