Reporting live from A&E 2012

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OMG its really happening then!!!!!!!!! sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited! Love my job to bits but really dont want to work tomorrow and Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep us updated then Joris :):kiss::kiss::kiss:

Joris, are you coming over to England for the weekend this time? Traffic permitting the ajmac family should be on site just after lunch on Friday...no wartime vehicles with us sadly, just a camera and a memory.

All is well.

Degsy arrived about 06:00 yesterday and I tried to get up to him all day because I was worried he would get bored up there on his own - got there and was amazed to see a load of vehicles and chaps there already - including Olaf!

Here's a pick of Fred Dibnar (Degsy) and Olaf. I am just waiting for them to arrive at Becketts Towers and I making breakfast :)AAA 002.jpg

Looks like Frank Spencer made it as well.

The Barnes duo depart tomorrow am. Just been stocking up on beer and stuff. I doubt if Jack will be cooking us breakfast.

I might be able to get him help us put our tent up....

The cubed one arrived at 1pm today, cubed in law arrived an hour or so earlier.

my mobile mansion is up and fitted out (hope my spinning disco ball is up). The field is a tad damp apparently so have added my wellies to the stuff I need to take.

One more sleep:beer::beer::yay::yay::banana::banana:

oh and look who I found

:dancinggirls:

Great work guys!!

Horrid weather today but cheers up after tonight :)

I have taken a picture of R Cubed - get this - HOOVERING Cubed Masion...........there are no words to describe a guy hoovering the carpet in a tent in slippers whilst it was blowing a gale outside:wow:

On site so far - Adrians M4 HST arrived (the man is god) Ward La France, Jeeps, Mack, Halftrack, GMCs, Weasel and a Harley.

Dragon is inbound ETA midnight - Chaffee in bound ETA 03:00. We are off to Dorchester tomorrow at 11:00 as we have education day - Chaffee going in as well as the Mack, Matador, Hellcat and Dragon Wagon (if they are awake :angel: ) have yet to ask Adrian if he would like to take the M4 and of course the outriders - this is going to be fun (challenge) in its own right!

The BBC are coming to us at 10:45 and will be filming and embedding in the convoy.......happy days.

Going to bed. Exhausted.

Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow!!!

Safe journey's

JB!!

Daily Mail Man (gritineye) is on site too - been busy signing autographs. Chef Ives is set up and is looking happy :)

Ian, Cripp - (Jack Dee of the MV world) and Mark on site too. Jim and Sherman due in Midday, Adrians M10 around the same time and Hellcats and everything else throughout the day.

Can't wait to get them on the roads! This is going to be an impressive looking convoy.

- everyone is awaiting the arrival of Rosy!

Party on.

JB.

Daily Mail Man (gritineye) is on site too - been busy signing autographs. Chef Ives is set up and is looking happy :)

Ian, Cripp - (Jack Dee of the MV world) and Mark on site too. Jim and Sherman due in Midday, Adrians M10 around the same time and Hellcats and everything else throughout the day.

Can't wait to get them on the roads! This is going to be an impressive looking convoy.

- everyone is awaiting the arrival of Rosy!

Party on.

JB.

Oh blimey!!! Hope I don't disappoint!!!!!!!!!!! :shocked:

The cubed one had strict instructions to hoover that carpet you know, i want it might smart when I arrive! how do you like his new hair cut then?!!!!!!

See you all tomorrow chaps

I'm here!!!!!!! There's lots of lovely looking vehicles here with more arriving all the time. On the Chardonnay already!!!!!

Need to put names to faces now though so come and say hello!!!!

---

No Dear, there are NOT an awful lot of twins at the event. :-D

jack on the telly he,s making it big time now he will soon be famous the new jeremy clarkson , :-)

I can just see it now.

Road tests by the STUG and not to forget the Star in a Reasonably priced Tank

Mike

PS: Should be in Dorchester tomorrow.

I can just see it now.

Road tests by the STUG and not to forget the Star in a Reasonably priced Tank

Mike

PS: Should be in Dorchester tomorrow.

Mike - didn't you mean the Star on a reasonably priced tank? :whistle:

(as in the big white one....)

Edited by N.O.S.