Overlord 2012 live updates!!!!

rosie

Just some more pictures I found on my phone!! This chap was on a stall and called over for a photo, didn't want to say no to him!!!!!!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339189997.994361.jpg

Bit dark sorry but sunday night we had 17 people sat around the table eating takeaways!!!!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339190092.429690.jpg

The street party! See rcubed still on duty!!! We had lots of exhibitors join us as well as the fire brigade lads!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339190162.734813.jpg

Our set up :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339190270.349967.jpg

All in all a good weekend had by all :)

---

I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?xpnmfa

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

STOP DRAGGING THE PAST UP!

I have to admit to a wry smile at this oxymoron when thinking about a MV show!

THESE COMMENTS AREN'T HELPFUL AND ARE USUALLY MADE BY PEOPLE THAT DON'T KNOW THE FACTS.

Quite right.

Some do though and have the documents.

Far more importantly however, a huge well done to the committee and crew at SOE for a brilliant series of Overlord Shows from a difficult beginning that some of us know only too well.

As a ROF now in foreign parts, I am very proud and pleased with what the team has achieved.

R.

(Chuffed in France.)

Many thanks Richard, it was a great event and we were very lucky with the weather. More events cancelled this week due to the wind.

The team worked well to bring it together and was executed with only a few problems during the event. Good turnout of both traders and MV's and on the Saturday the main field almost maxed out.

How' s it going in France ? And any luck on the house hunt.

Best Regards

ianc

Looks like it was a fun event, well done to all involved.

I've heard lots of good reports from other vehicle owners booking into Wartime in the Vale & just had another trader book in as a result who said he also thought it was a good show. And any event with Boomboom you know its going to be fun/noisy.

Reckon your main competitor was all the Jubilee celebrations with many either going to lunches etc. or watching the telly, so next year I'm sure it will be even better.

cheers

Paul

Reckon your main competitor was all the Jubilee celebrations with many either going to lunches etc. or watching the telly, so next year I'm sure it will be even better.

cheers

Paul

Actually that was my main reason for staying until the end of the show :-D

Many thanks Richard, it was a great event and we were very lucky with the weather. More events cancelled this week due to the wind.

The team worked well to bring it together and was executed with only a few problems during the event. Good turnout of both traders and MV's and on the Saturday the main field almost maxed out.

How' s it going in France ? And any luck on the house hunt.

Best Regards

ianc

Brilliant job Ian, it's gone further and faster than I could have ever imagined, all credit to the team, helpers and the direction/cohesion from the chair I think.

There are always problems, only when nothing happens there are no problems, c'est la vie.

It going well here, albeit slightly enforced imprisonment while the wheels of officialdom grind slowly away, as they do since the country is rather besotted with bureaucracy and certainly loves paperwork. But we move into our new house on July 27th. . . . .

Don't want to put detail here and/or clog the board up but I have a virgin address for you and a works one too, I'll try a direct mail to both.

R.

Hi All

Now that me and the crew have had a week polishing/greasing/sorting out bits and bobs with the Truck and the Gun we are all ready for the next show.....Wartime in the Vale at Badsey, Evesham again , Like the Overlord show its one of them shows that has such a relaxed atmosphere and every one just makes you feel welcome , A real chilled weekend and with the old wartime camp there that you can walk about and slip back in time and especially when the woman singer started singing Lili Marlene ........Just pure bliss.....I know I know I know i am babbling now. :-D:-D:-D For those of you that are thinking about coming to this show ......You will not be Disappointed

Boomboom