Overlord 2012 live updates!!!!

rosie

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are some pics of one of the three fields, not much going on there but it is only Mon evening, full steam ahead over the next couple of days to set out the site, half a dozen vehicles in temp camping field waiting to be place on main site once its marked out.

IMG_5383r.JPG

H.Q. booking in tent just out of shot off to the right.

IMG_5382r.JPG

IMG_5381r.JPG

Edited by R Cubed

Here are some pics of one of the three fields, not much going on there but it is only Mon evening, full steam ahead over the next couple of days to set out the site, half a dozen vehicles in temp camping field waiting to be place on main site once its marked out.

H.Q. booking in tent just out of shot off to the right.

Hi R Cubed will leave here about 14.30 ish estimate eta 17.30 arrival will you have beeb feed and watered or will we need to fend for ourselves Wednesday evening, looking forward o the weekend it's been a long time in coming see you Wednesday

Cube-in-law

Edited by Joris

Hi R Cubed will leave here about 14.30 ish estimate eta 17.30 arrival will you have beeb feed and watered or will we need to fend for ourselves Wednesday evening, looking forward o the weekend it's been a long time in coming see you Wednesday

Cube-in-law

Hello Cube -in -law,

looking forward to some more 'speech therapy' from you over the weekend...........

thanks for the live up dates , it great to know something is going to be there when you leave home,i will be arriving thursday dinner time ish

if all goes to plan , (it hasn,t so far )

didnt load sunday ,

broken fuel pump on one vehicle

stale fuel and jammed carb on the other one (i started it two weeks before )

fingers crossed load tonight

thanks for the live up dates , it great to know something is going to be there when you leave home,i will be arriving thursday dinner time ish

if all goes to plan , (it hasn,t so far )

didnt load sunday ,

broken fuel pump on one vehicle

stale fuel and jammed carb on the other one (i started it two weeks before )

fingers crossed load tonight

Sorry to hear if your woes Army Driver, hope everything sorts itself out in time.

I popped up again tonight (cubelets actually wanted to go up there!!!) the arena is pegged out, campers are settling in.

---

I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?o55anv

The cubed one is up there now helping to set out props etc, it's soooo hot and stuffy here now I recon a storm is brewing, hopefully it will blow over us and land the other side of the hill which often happens!!!

Not sure if I'm going to make it up there between now and Friday, have children's after school clubs and staff meetings to attend!!! Why does work always get in the way of fun?!

---

I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?x0p2fq

Just got back from site, arena marked out and barriered off other attendees now on site in there desired positions and making camp nicely.

One FH70 155mm on site the other on its way in a few days time :D along with some other Artillery from somewhere else which should be a bit of a surprise, and a U.S. 155mm Howitzer and 105mm Howitzer on their way.

Not much else to say no real need for pics as not much has changed from the last pics I posted last night.

Stay tuned it should be hotting up in the next couple of days, more pics will follow.

News from the show-ground today

Lots of vehicles arrived today, apparently there is around 100 in place already. Hubby and my dad have been busy helping get things sorted. Everything has gone smoothly (apart from The cubed one trying to start his petrol genny using diesel :wow:)

All ready for the first day open to public tomorrow. I'm nearly all packed and organised for zooming up there after work! After I have sorted a jubilee party for 40 nursery children in the afternoon that is!! Currently painting my nails red, white and blue!!!!!!!!!!

For those who are coming, hope to bump into at some point :-)

Has cooled to very comfortable round here now. Rain forcast in places, but seems to be very patchy. Yesterday it bucketed down three miles away, I saw a couple of minutes of drizzle and slippery roads, twenty minutes later all bone dry.

Has cooled to very comfortable round here now. Rain forcast in places, but seems to be very patchy. Yesterday it bucketed down three miles away, I saw a couple of minutes of drizzle and slippery roads, twenty minutes later all bone dry.

we had rain forecast here today (less than 20 miles from the show ground) seen a very small sprinkling of a shower, its still warm although sea breeze can bring a chill. Weather forecast for the weekend looks good, maybe a chance of a shower on Sunday (helps to settle the dust!)

Daft thing is a bit of a brezze with a slight overcast is more likley to bring the punters than red hot and can't be bothered. Good luck! I'm stuck working apart from Sunday and Monday, then I'll be playing with Katy. :banana:
yup overcast with a chill in the breeze is perfect show weather :)