Who to contact about price on restored rare vehicle.

Joe_RCEME

I thought this vehicle belonged to Lance? After all the efforts to restore it, seems odd to want to sell it so soon after completion.

I thought that too, perhaps it's a financial glitch.

Wow that is a seriously nice vehicle. I hope you get the chance to show it off before selling it.

I've fancied one ever since seeing the film "a bridge too far" with Michael Caine riding in one. http://www.imcdb.org/vehicle_47922-Humber-Scout-Car.html

There's a list of surviving examples here - http://the.shadock.free.fr/Surviving_Humber_Scout_Cars.pdf so if you are looking for a value you might try tracking down the other owners and checking on insurance values etc.

Edited by Lauren Child

I know what it is worth, believe me....unfortunately the HSC will be on the market.... I will let it out of the bag when it happens, the only reason it will go is because of the Big D (marital assets). Joe was getting information for the 2nd party (possible value for liquidation) and is acting as an independent 3rd party only. They are not the POC on the vehicle.

Edited by lssah2025

The HSC will be on the market, I will let it out of the bag when it happens, the only reason it will go is because of the Big D (marital assets). Joe was getting information for the 2nd party involved and is acting as an independent 3rd party only. They are not the POC on the vehicle.

Sorry to hear that, very stressful,I've been there :argh: