OK folks.

Entries now closed. I am more than full :sweat:

I have enough vehicles to contend with now and thank you to all those who have booked in. There will be of course those that have booked in who will not be able to make it as sometimes life 'stuff' gets in the way!!!

This year I will be strict on anyone who arrives and isn't on the list - I am afraid they will be turned away as I am governed by strict numbers this year. I have worked long and hard on this and infact as we get closer the work load increases dramatically so I am not having anything screw up my work.

I have created an email list of everyone who has booked in so keep your eye open for 'round robin' emails with updates and finer details etc etc :)

Fantastic!!!!!

Best wishes,

Jack.

Edited by Jack

I have created an email list of everyone who has booked in so keep your eye open for 'round robin' emails with updates and finer details etc etc :-)

Jack don't forget that those with Hotmail/MSN email accounts may not receive the emails..

• 1 month later...
OK folks.

Entries now closed. I am more than full :sweat:

I have enough vehicles to contend with now and thank you to all those who have booked in. There will be of course those that have booked in who will not be able to make it as sometimes life 'stuff' gets in the way!!!

This year I will be strict on anyone who arrives and isn't on the list - I am afraid they will be turned away as I am governed by strict numbers this year. I have worked long and hard on this and infact as we get closer the work load increases dramatically so I am not having anything screw up my work.

I have created an email list of everyone who has booked in so keep your eye open for 'round robin' emails with updates and finer details etc etc :)

Fantastic!!!!!

Best wishes,

Jack.

With only FOUR days to go I'm still waiting for those "round Robin" emails with details and "finer points.........