Better late than never

Hi there,

My second go as the first seems to have disappeared into the ether!!

Having trawled around this site for a few years I thought that it was about time I signed up.

I have had a jeep for over thirty years, a Norton 16H for some fifteen years plus an airborne trailer and a 4.2" mortar trailer (not forgetting the BSA airborne bicycle). I am a little involved with the IMPS and War & Peace as well as trying to earn an honest crust from my shop, Dorking Models. A classic case of small inexpensive green machines leading onto the full size money guzzling article.:beer::beer:

Hello Tony!!! Glad to see you here :thumbsup:

If you are not too busy, can you take a look at the clubhouse garage? Perhaps tell the new folk where to park etc? I've heard you have some experience in talking about MV's :-D

Mmm! Dorking Models a mecca for me in my childhood, for the model railway bits and pieces, but especially the 1/76 scale kits of the King Tigers, and other German WW2 kit. I used to spend ages choosing. I don't attach blame for the toys getting Bigger and BIGGER over the years!

Welcome Tony,

Jules