Just Had That Dreaded Call from Withams

Grumpy

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Had a quick nose around the trailer on Sunday. Found another plate with an Wv number on it.

width=640 height=480http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d34/Poptopshed/DSC00466.jpg[/img]

Quick inside pic, you will have to excuse the horse tack and feed as its soon been took over by swmbo. :roll:

width=640 height=480http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d34/Poptopshed/DSC00455.jpg[/img]

It was intended to become a mess room for tea breaks between tinkering with the trucks in the barn and double as a camper for shows but it first has to suffer as a mobile tack shed/feed room while we sort more permanent donkey houses. :roll:

The bins come in hand as she can hide all the horse stuff. Yet to find the one that hides the Jammy Dodgers. :-D

• 10 years later...

I know this thread is almost a decade old, but any info on the brake system of the FV2500 series trailers would be greatly received.

My living van is in need of some TLC :)

Also has anyone updated their trailer to tubeless radial tyres?

• 1 month later...
I know this thread is almost a decade old, but any info on the brake system of the FV2500 series trailers would be greatly received.

My living van is in need of some TLC :)

Also has anyone updated their trailer to tubeless radial tyres?

Apologies for the thread revival but ditto the above here except I acquired a binned stores example a few months back.

I could really do with some info regarding the braking system which appears to be all present although now minus a broken fluid reservoir.

• 1 year later...