4.2 inch mortar trailer and kit

Like the look of the WW2 British 4.2 inch mortar, trailer mounted.Don t really know much about them, are there trailers, spares, barrels around? Advice would be grateful...Rob any help? Still on for that brew but stuck for wheels, so if you maybe get to Leeming the week after next can meet you at the main gate one evening. Let me know if you can mate, cheers. If anyone can help interested to see will start with a rusty old chassis trailer!!!CheersDanny

Like the look of the WW2 British 4.2 inch mortar, trailer mounted.Don t really know much about them, are there trailers, spares, barrels around? Advice would be grateful...Rob any help? Still on for that brew but stuck for wheels, so if you maybe get to Leeming the week after next can meet you at the main gate one evening. Let me know if you can mate, cheers. If anyone can help interested to see will start with a rusty old chassis trailer!!!CheersDanny

Non of these on our shores, except of course the example at Firepower. As they were capable of firing chemical rounds it was decided that they were to be taken out of service and destroyed.

I know of one for sale but I could by a 6 and 17 pdr for the same money ......................!

Rob.........................rnixartillery.