berlin brigade fv432s peak engineering turret variant

afvnut75

Hi am thinking of fitting a gpmg or peak engineering turret to my fv432 which is currently in berlin brigade urban camoflage ,

Does anyone know if any fv432s with these turrets were serving in berlin in the 70/80s in the infantry support role ive looked through the tankograd book but cant see any with the turret fitted also am trying to track down photos of them ie an ariel view to see how the colour scheme was extended for the turret addition but to no avail does anyone have any and whilst on the subject who does the berlin brigade insignias that were placed on the front rhs mudguard ?

cheers

Thanks lewis

The last time i saw a fv432 in berlin camo with a gpmg turret fitted was in 1994 at duxford whilst my vehicle is a genuine berliner im wondering if they did actually have them with these turrets out there or did they just have the rarden fv432 to serve in the same role as infantry support instead of . im trying to keep the vehicle as accurate as possible but i just thought as ive got this turret kicking about why not finish it off properly .