106mm Recoilless Rifle

Thought i'd post a pic of the RR that we bought at the War & Peace show in 2008.

The weapon is destined to go in the back of a Cypriot National Guard Lightweight Landrover, which we are currently bringing back to it's 'as used' in-service condition, without being 'over restored'.

9.jpg

Rgds,

Gordon.

did the spotting rifle mounted on top of the barrel come with it? I am looking for one for myself.
Yes it did. Since purchase, we have also acquired an original sight and barrel & rear covers. Still looking for an original cleaning kit though.

• 4 weeks later...

I can get that for you.......Very interested in the cover box for the M79 90 degree angle sight?! Trade?????

Cleaning kit has black Aluminium rods, large fob and a brass shell pusher with a hook device for swabbing with a rag.....I have a spare! Coming to Beltring too!

DaninNM

505-269-2056

I can get that for you.......Very interested in the cover box for the M79 90 degree angle sight?! Trade?????

Cleaning kit has black Aluminium rods, large fob and a brass shell pusher with a hook device for swabbing with a rag.....I have a spare! Coming to Beltring too!

DaninNM

505-269-2056

Sorry, but we have nothing to trade. No spares at all.

We will be at Beltring, please PM with details of what you have and a price.

Thank you,

Gordon