Booking form now live!

OK folks all the bugs now sorted and the A&E 2012 booking form is now live!

Don't worry about the rest of the site as that will be updated throughout the week.

All those that came last year and would like to come next year then please book in and to all the new tankers who have said the same - could you also book in :)

You will see the payment button on the right hand side too.

Here is the direct link - http://www.armourandembarkation.com/booking-form

Cheers!

Jack.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jack,

if there was going to be a stupid question it was bound to be from me............

Just about to book Mrs G506 and I in using the form, do the two little g506lets need to be paid for? I dont want to leave them at home locked in the coal bunker, but times are hard............

:D:D:D

Jack,

if there was going to be a stupid question it was bound to be from me............

Just about to book Mrs G506 and I in using the form, do the two little g506lets need to be paid for? I dont want to leave them at home locked in the coal bunker, but times are hard............

Thanks for the heads up and will make that clear on the site tomorrow but yes kiddies are free as long as they are under a week old :coffee:

No seriously - 16 and under and free..........please do not try and wear a nappy to make you look underage - OK?!

Jack,

I was thinking the same today about the cubelets, so glad you asked!!!!!

Thanks for the heads up and will make that clear on the site tomorrow but yes kiddies are free as long as they are under a week old :coffee:

No seriously - 16 and under and free..........please do not try and wear a nappy to make you look underage - OK?!

awwwwww thanks Jack xxxxx

I will make sure they earn their keep one way or another!

Not even on Saturday evening after too much cider?
Oh I thought you put your mankini on at times like that? :-X :rofl: :beer:

Oh I thought you put your mankini on at times like that? :-X :rofl: :beer:

That's for extreme emergencies only.............:blush:

Anyway, sorry for hijacking the thread! Form booked, payment sent, looking forward to it!!!!!!!!!

Just spoken to the cubed one (he is working nights) and it seems he has booked us in but not paid!! Will send you a cheque Jack, promise!! Need to find out if my dad is doing his own thing or if he wants me to include him in our booking.

Dad

DAD

OI DADDY................

Love from Rosie x

Edited by rosie

Sorted (hopefully) :-D:-D fire up the "sleeps until" counter................................................................................................................................................................................................... Are we nearly there yet ?????

Hi Jack

I have looked at the booking page and have a few questions for you as follows

Is there any finance for half track vehicles as there is with tanks to help with fuel costs

The £20 booking fee which among other things include breakfast and dinner could you please let me know if dinner is the lunch time meal or the evening meal (it can mean either where i live).

I am in the process of obtaining verification for my halftrack and therefore do not yet have a registration number, will it be okay to book now and forward the registration number at a later date once recieved.

Best regards

Halftrack

Hi Jack

I have looked at the booking page and have a few questions for you as follows

Is there any finance for half track vehicles as there is with tanks to help with fuel costs

The £20 booking fee which among other things include breakfast and dinner could you please let me know if dinner is the lunch time meal or the evening meal (it can mean either where i live).

I am in the process of obtaining verification for my halftrack and therefore do not yet have a registration number, will it be okay to book now and forward the registration number at a later date once recieved.

Best regards

Halftrack

No problems!

1. At this moment in time my focus is fulfilling funding for help with the tank owners. If there is some left then it will be divided throughout the rest of the armour. My goal is to be able to help everyone if I can but can not guarantee that.

2. Breakfast and dinner - we will be on the road at lunch times on both days.

3. Yes please, go ahead and book now and send the details to me as soon as you get them as I have to make sure all vehicles are all above board.

:)

Edited by Jack

Form all sorted Jack except I sent it and then realised payment was on same page:blush: so went back and paid after:-)

Mother looking forward to it and wondered how her number 1 son was:kissoncheek: Ian.

doh didnt think of that!!!! I have just don the same thing Jack, I have paid for me and the cubed one, cube-in-law and cube in law friend

Hope you like the way I filled in the form again?!!!! Nut