cookhouse menu and duties

i'll do my bit on the the pan bashing, just don't ask me to cook and please keep the food covered at night time ! i had a couple of mates who broke into the cookhouse one night looking for a midnight feast, which they found but they also had the bright idea of peeing in the large pan of beans that the chefs had left out ready for the morning. when we were all at breakfast the next day they laughed all the way through it until we'd finished and that was when they told us :undecided: a belting prank, i could tell you of a few more but the mods would delete them. anyway please keep the beans out of sight :D

rick

Urgh extra flavour

anyone who thinks breaking into the cookhouse fun wouldnt laugth in the morning handcuffed to the truck

ask steve the photographer who called me a monkey once on the plains invasion

Inquiring minds would like to know why you were carrying handcuffs with you... pink fluffy one I could understand and camping with the missus...

Edited by ferrettkitt

• 1 month later...

ok as a update had a visit from the very nice man from eastbourne eviromental health yesterday and the army field kitchen is registered with eastbourne council under a food supplier service with a good rating so the kitchen is this year official:wow::wow:

also have a team in place so thanks everyone for voluntering and washer ups the new kitchen sink is ready:cool2:

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Dave ,

Could you confirm please when the cook house will be up and running at A&E ?? We are planing to be on site Thur late afternoon / early evening , just asking so we can cater for ourselves until you are up and running !!

Looking forward to seeing you all this week,

Adrian.

Hi Dave ,

Could you confirm please when the cook house will be up and running at A&E ?? We are planing to be on site Thur late afternoon / early evening , just asking so we can cater for ourselves until you are up and running !!

Looking forward to seeing you all this week,

Adrian.

Hi Adrian

I think I saw, somewhere that Chef Ives is arriving on site Thursday sometime, but as to when he starts cooking Im not sure, reckon Friday Morning?

Rosie xx

adrian as soon as i get there i will have the kettle on and can cook for those that want something after going to shops but food supplied is from friday pm but if anyone wants food thursday night let me know and i can work something out