FH70 Firing again

boomboom

Hi Rob

Just a few Cr*pt there selves as it was a bit noisey ???

But a lot of people came up after and told me that they felt the force of the air out of the muzzle brake, and what was really funny was the police turned up and was looking at the gun and the one copper was telling me how to strip the breach block and clean it and all manner of things as he was an ex reme so now he is going to give me some help on the gun..... Perfect

Pete:D

• 5 months later...

Does anyone know what is the calliber or type of primer tube for the FH70...... The magazine is meant to hold 10 tubes as i want to get it firing on the lever just for now and who knows what may come later :cool2::cool2::cool2:

boomboom

Hi, Only just found this thread and good to see an FH70 firing, looks great. We have one which we are cleaning up now and I would like to fire it in June if possible at the Overlord show. Any chance of some details of the charge you used ? I have access to the chap who does the piro's for the show. Best Regards Ian201

Hi, Only just found this thread and good to see an FH70 firing, looks great. We have one which we are cleaning up now and I would like to fire it in June if possible at the Overlord show. Any chance of some details of the charge you used ? I have access to the chap who does the piro's for the show. Best Regards Ian201

Hi Ian

Fancy bringing her to the Wartime in the Vale show at Evesham..........mmmmmmmmm a brace of FHs:D:D:D

boomboom

Hi BoomBoom,

I will talk to my crew, looks like a good opportunity. Might bring the CVRT sabre up too. You would be more than welcome at the Overlord show 1st to 4th June. Get the two guns together for a good display, as have the MV press with us all weekend.

Best Regards

Ian

Hi Dude

Yep would love to do that show but i think the cost would kill it as i am down to about 2 or 3 miles to the gallon towing the 155 down there BUT it would be worth a look at.

Will be looking at the funds bucket i think

boomboom