Cold War Event Doncaster Aeroventure Museum 13/14 August 2011

Evening All :police:

not long got back from the above event, a nice relaxed laid back show.

Main attendants, Forces80, Ace Mobile and Crusader 80, supported by some smaller displays, including a genuine Brixmis Mercedes G Wagen (still owned by the intelligence bods from RAF Chicksands, quite a coup!)

It was nice to meet Smithy again, also JohnH, that Reo looks good!!

Anyway, piccys, enjoy

Mark

DSCF9571.jpg

DSCF9572.jpg

DSCF9579.jpg

Great Pics Mark !

Good to meet you Mate, thanks for coming along and supporting Simon's 'first attempt', all the volunteers at the museum commented on the attention to detail on all the displays !!!

Oh and Sierra Yankee 99 (local police helicopter) flew by and had a double take on your 'co-driver' as you pulled out at the hotel roundabout !!!

thanks again

John

Great Pics Mark !

Good to meet you Mate, thanks for coming along and supporting Simon's 'first attempt', all the volunteers at the museum commented on the attention to detail on all the displays !!!

Oh and Sierra Yankee 99 (local police helicopter) flew by and had a double take on your 'co-driver' as you pulled out at the hotel roundabout !!!

thanks again

John

wonder if they took any piccys?

Mark

• 6 months later...

Hello Mark,

Not sure if the original 'organiser' is on with this,I will find out for you. I do know that we are doing a Falklands Special 30th Anniversary where we are getting all the airframes outside to include an early evening photo opportunity The Sea king nav lights work including beacons etc as do on the Harrier, so something new i guess (23rd and 24th June)