overalls?

john wheatley (R.I.P.)

Question

6 answers to this question

Are these also known as a tank suit or is that something different..

I have 1 of each in desert camo (well its my daughters actually) and normal camo(mine ) and i do have to say they are very comfortable and i agree perhaps too good to be working underneath a vehicle with...

cheers

Mike

As a VM in the army they are very popular but often very hard to acquire, excellent for use in the field.

The main reasons for being popular are: easy to fit over lowa's as they have zips, loads of storage, look good and often rare to have, and the "trap door" in the back is a god send when on a cold winter ex and nature calls.

They're great for working on vehicles in the UK as are a bit thicker so warmer in the chill

[ATTACH=CONFIG]47869[/ATTACH]

Damn hot over here though.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]47870[/ATTACH]

I need to pick up another pair on my next trip to UK

Thank you, they seem too good to end up covered in grease and oil, I will take them to W & P and see if I can sell them to offset the fuel bill.

Regards,

John

To offset the cost of fuel you will need to be selling a Jeep, or something similar, I dont think that a pair of overalls will get you much past the exit on the filling station............ why the blazes are we just accepting these constant price hikes, someone is making a fortune bleeding us dry!!!!!! :banghead: