ax40

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Overlord show 2012 update,

120 trade stalls and now over 300 MV's or artillery booked in. It's looking good !!!

The team start on Monday to set up the show ground.

Keep up the good work chaps and Rosie

Ian201

120 trade stalls and now over 300 MV's or artillery booked in. It's looking good !!!

Ian201

excellent!!!! well be up there Tuesday night, to set up. My dad comes down Wednesday :D:D:D:D

Ian201

That sounds fantastic, I have been looking forward to this since last year, its the best way to start the season :) sounds like there will be a lot of MVs on show and also a brace of artillery or as G506 calls them pointy trailers :):)

loading everything tomorrow (sun) , is there a hose pipe ban in your area , do we need to bring extra water ?

can we have some reporting live posts from the show site please ( we would like to know whats going on ,on the build up days)

im bringing a new motor this year its not been on the road since 1994, i mot,ed it and taxed it 2 weeks ago

loading everything tomorrow (sun) , is there a hose pipe ban in your area , do we need to bring extra water ?

can we have some reporting live posts from the show site please ( we would like to know whats going on ,on the build up days)

im bringing a new motor this year its not been on the road since 1994, i mot,ed it and taxed it 2 weeks ago

I will be up there every evening after work helping so will try and get some pics each evening and then post when I get back home stay tuned.

Its getting close now to the start of a great season and celebrations :-D :-D :-D

Me and Pete are interested in popping down sometime over the weekend but i can't find how much the entry fee is for members of the public, does anybody know, please?

Hi Kim

The charges are:-

adults £8, children £4, concessions £5 family ticket £22

Look forward to seeing you there :)

---

I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?y5vprr

Rosie, me and the boys want to stay until wednesday to miss the traffic back into london, will this be ok?
it will cost you Rambo!!!! CAKE!!!!!! i am sure that will be fine hun, just double check with Trevor and team when you arrive ;)

I am taking the Daf DROPS MTLB newly refurbed with lights and things, Gaz 69 and Uaz 452....we are doing a bit of advertising for restoration work...now we are set up with the work area and shop etc..

Brake pressure release now happily staying at 120 psi after dismantling and rebuilding , new spring on the brake pedal return, fuel non return valve fitted ,all greased up and oiled up and re-paint (in wrong colour (again)) and all in one week and hopefully will be there this weekend , oh and have a twenty foot flag pole to sort out ,forgot about that.

So if you see a Bedford RL in Olive drab don't laugh, at least it does not look like this anymore http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PczYxBlJjM .

Well after a long journey home from work due to road closures and overturned lorries (hopefully the driver is ok) the cubed one has packed and just pulled away and is heading for the show ground!!! My dad (rosiesdad) is following behind. So I'm all alone here now :cry:, I still have to work till the end of the week.

hmmm time to open a bottle of charddy I recon!!!!!!!!! :-D

Sod it,

we decided to come down sunday for a day visit!!!!!!!(mad? us? nah!!!! :nut::nut:)

booked in at a travelodge for sunday, then call in at Middle Wallop for museum on way home monday!

TTFN

Mark