HMVF Vehicle Displays

Toolman

Hi Guys

I just wanted to run this past you all!

When I'm displaying my vehicle and you chat to folk at shows I've often thought it would be good to know if that person is on HMVF, it's not always the first question you ask.

What if we could put a sign on our vehicles which says something like "I'm on HMVF" and have a space to write your username. Then if another HMVF member spots it they know who they are talking to!

I bet I've spoken to people at shows who I have also been in contact with on here but have never known it that the 2 people are linked.

How about producing say a 4x4 magnetic plastic tag which you can just write in your username in a space in indelible ink? Then you can bang it on your vehcile at a show and see if any other members spots it. You could give them away with donations to cover the cost?

Just a thought?

Cheers

Matt

• 1 month later...
Hi Guys

I just wanted to run this past you all!

When I'm displaying my vehicle and you chat to folk at shows I've often thought it would be good to know if that person is on HMVF, it's not always the first question you ask.

What if we could put a sign on our vehicles which says something like "I'm on HMVF" and have a space to write your username. Then if another HMVF member spots it they know who they are talking to!

I bet I've spoken to people at shows who I have also been in contact with on here but have never known it that the 2 people are linked.

How about producing say a 4x4 magnetic plastic tag which you can just write in your username in a space in indelible ink? Then you can bang it on your vehcile at a show and see if any other members spots it. You could give them away with donations to cover the cost?

Just a thought?

Cheers

Matt

Done, mine will be hanging on the vehicle.

• 7 years later...