Overlord 2011

rosie

http://www.solentoverlord.co.uk/

27th May-30th May

just in case anyone was not aware but Overlord has changed location!!!!! I have been to the new site and its wonderful!

Only 4 weeks to go now!!!!!!!!!!

Dont forget Sunday is 40s dress day, look out for me!! Bet you cant guess what I will be dressed as?!!

Edited by rosie

my mind wonders!:cool2:

cant wait for the show, although time is now running short and it seems the list is getting longer to finish my GTB!!! it will be there one way or another.

• 4 weeks later...

Can anyone please tell me where the nearest supermarket is to the site. I don't know whether to do some shopping for provisions now or stock up when I get there.

I know there is one in Waterlooville but I will be coming in from the other direction (ie Hambledon) Is there one nearer to the site? Many thanks.

There is a small co-op(I think) in the local village but it may prove best to stock up before, then you can spend longer at the greatest show this weekend!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like you should be looking for a Waitrose store, Clive :D

Well Richard not fussy really even a pesky tescky would have what I need. Doesn't it sound mouth watering? Although these are not ingredients for just one dish!

Can anyone please tell me where the nearest supermarket is to the site. I don't know whether to do some shopping for provisions now or stock up when I get there.

I know there is one in Waterlooville but I will be coming in from the other direction (ie Hambledon) Is there one nearer to the site? Many thanks.

I think you will find that is ASDA:

"Asda Superstore Portland Road, Waterlooville, PO7 7XR"

is about 2.5 miles/7 minutes up the road. Turn right coming out the show ground, Turn right onto B2150 straight over a coulpe of roundabouts and and it is just up the road on the left.

Paul

Paul, ok kept thinking that was a Morrisons. But anyway that doesn't seem too far in the grand scheme of things.

So is the show ground immediately below the junction of Forest Road & the B2150 ? Although I thought I saw it on Sunday I don't know which was the joining road.

Paul, ok kept thinking that was a Morrisons. But anyway that doesn't seem too far in the grand scheme of things.

So is the show ground immediately below the junction of Forest Road & the B2150 ? Although I thought I saw it on Sunday I don't know which was the joining road.

http://www.solentoverlord.co.uk/showmap.htm

not sure which direction you will approach the roundabout on the B2150 and forest road, but coming from Waterlooville you will need to turn left then the entrance will be signed on your left just up from roundabout

Does that help??

I'm coming from Hambledon.

I just wanted to sort out the geography in my mind as I hate missing turnings & having to do 5-point turns in the Pig. I wasn't sure if there would be signs on that approach as the general assumption is that everyone will want to travel on the motorway & come in via Waterlooville.

But now I'm going down to Asda first, so on my return I will end up being on the preferred route :D

I'm coming from Hambledon.

I just wanted to sort out the geography in my mind as I hate missing turnings & having to do 5-point turns in the Pig. I wasn't sure if there would be signs on that approach as the general assumption is that everyone will want to travel on the motorway & come in via Waterlooville.

But now I'm going down to Asda first, so on my return I will end up being on the preferred route :D

I think you will find there will be signs all round the area.