BUNKER BASH 2011 Show

ian2b

• 1 month later...
Nope - not got one :-) Will go download it (I assume you will want one from me for insurance purposes etc??)

If you would be so kind and download one Neil that would be great. :D Thanks Neil see you at the show if not before.

Edited by ian2b
because i wanted to lol

Will do Ian.

Got any working weekends brewing? Been laid up recently - partly due to lack of fuel funds for the car and partly due to getting an open wound on the sole of my foot. Cacked it a bit as it might have been an ulcer and the MO had said that if it was then due to the damage from 2007 the foot might have to come off! Fortunately it's cleared up. :-D

Still got to get the Stalwart finished for it's brakes etc. - Lee's ribs might have put that on hold for a week or two! :-D :-D :-D

Will do Ian.

Got any working weekends brewing? Been laid up recently - partly due to lack of fuel funds for the car and partly due to getting an open wound on the sole of my foot. Cacked it a bit as it might have been an ulcer and the MO had said that if it was then due to the damage from 2007 the foot might have to come off! Fortunately it's cleared up. :-D

Still got to get the Stalwart finished for it's brakes etc. - Lee's ribs might have put that on hold for a week or two! :-D :-D :-D

We have a work weekend planned for 9th & 10th April but given your foot condition you might be better keeping out the dust and dirty and resting up ready for the show.

We have around 8 weeks to go so hopefully Lee will be better and able to get the brakes sorted on the stolly in time.

Take it easy Neil.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

UPDATE.

Groups attending,

First Allied Airborne Association - FAAA

2nd Rangers Bn

VAD, British Red Cross

ME109 display

21st Provost Group

Panzer3, SBG

101st Airborne

WVS Mobile Canteen

390 Reece Sqn

LSV Desert Display

Kampfgruppe StahlKreiger

Croatian Forces

Panzer Lehr

2nd Guards Rifle Division

Home of the Brave

25th Bomb Disposal

GI 44-45

MECO

5th Special Forces

AirCav

Vickers Machine Gun Society

116th Panzer Division “Der Windhund”

Panzer Fusillier Reg “Großdeutschland”

Guards at War 39-45

Cold War Provost

The Garrison

Coalition Forces

Axis Alliance

Das Heer

Ruckmarsch Kompanie

Suffolk Regiment

RASC 10coy

The Officers Mess

EMLRA

Dig for Victory display

Anderson Shelter

And we are pleased to announce KAS will be attending the show and singing Sat evening and Sunday.

http://www.kas-forces-sweetheart.co.uk/

If your group is not listed and you want to attend please contact us at bunkerbash@hotmail.co.uk or 07971052195

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guys if all goes according to plan and after speaking with Heliops - I will be there Friday afternoon and intend to do nothing all weekend except chill out!!

Sounds like a plan Jack, be good to see you at the show again. See you Friday.

Guys if all goes according to plan and after speaking with Heliops - I will be there Friday afternoon and intend to do nothing all weekend except chill out!!

Just make sure you get the right Friday :-D

Make sure MrsG has made enough cakes Chris :coffee:

Belived to be bread pudding & cheese straws. Don't know if they'll last beyond the Dartford Tunnel :cool2:

Aren't you supposed to be eating healthly?

Belived to be bread pudding & cheese straws. Don't know if they'll last beyond the Dartford Tunnel :cool2:

Aren't you supposed to be eating healthly?

The bread pudding had better make it there - that is damned good eating!! :-)

Do you a swap - I am reliable informed by SWMBO that there is a 95% chance of apple crumble being available on Sunday sometime!!