WTK about exporting a vehicle

lssah2025

I am looking at exporting a vehicle (armoured car) out of Denmark and into the UK for restoration and then to the USA. Does anyone know if there are any major issues to forsee on the Danish-UK round? Also I will be looking for a transporation company with EU plates/permits to do the trip...More details to follow...

Lance

I cant understand why you are going via the UK. There should be RO Ro or container service direct.

It would help if you either pm me or post what it is you are sending and why through the UK.

I have plenty of experience in exporting from the UK and the problems involved.

Feel free to contact me by any means

R

If you read my post it says that I am sending it to the UK for restoration, it will be going to someone who has restored several other of these vehicles......then it will come to the USA... As for the make, model etc. I am keeping the vehicle and location on the quiet until the deal is done, so I don't have to deal with any backdoor inquiries etc trying to contact the seller to sell it to them... etc....

Edited by lssah2025