G-day from New Zealand

G-day guys. I am an owner of a Dodge 1943 WC51, 43 Willys MB, and am restoring a 42 Ford GPW presently. I also have a Bantam T3 Trailer that is on the road a Willys MBT awaiting restoration and an L5 pack Howitzer that i am restoring (Looking for Trigger and firing mech bits and a slipper)

I am a committee member of the New Zealand wing of the Commemorative Air force, and on Committee of the Royal NZ Artillery Association (I'm ex Guns). I collect WW2 and Vietnam era Kiwi and American artillery uniform and equipment, plus the odd bit of British and german gear.

See you on the boards

Colin

G-day Colin,or night in this case !

Another Gunner on board is always good news.I also have an L5 in my artillery collection and like yourself looking for missing parts.

Let me know what you are short of......................I may be able to help.

I hope to see more of your Gun . :saluting:

Rob............................rnixartillery.

Hopefully a few pics will be attached below. The Skippy towing the L5 belongs to a local museum. We are looking for a Slipper, trigger mech, breech block (We have the ring) and firing internals and LBM for the L5 cant mount the propper barrel or muzzle brake yet without the slipper.

Colins 1943 Willys MB and 1943 Bantam T3 Trailer.JPG

L5 Howitzer and Skippy.jpg

GPW under restoration.jpg

43 WC51.jpg

kia ora ,

welcome to the forum ,

i might be joining you in New Zealand next year (gotta find a job then i'm in ) so if you know of anyone wanting a military vehicle mechanic on the south island let me know, either way keep in touch and i'll get you a beer when i move over

keep it cruisey

iain (sharky)