• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jack and everybody involved

THANK YOU

What a fantastic day.

Thank you Jack for all your hard work

Thank you to the cookhouse.

Thank you to all the outriders, you really have no idea what you guys mean to the drivers, and making the day. Hard job well done.

Thank you to the Le Ward for pulling us out of the mud.

Thank you to the video cameraman who managed to capture me getting it so wrong on the roundabout (Thank you to the Sherman driver behind for not hitting me) Ha ha !!!

Thank you to all who took part.

Barry and Bren gun carrier crew.

P.S trying to make contact with some GI guys with a GMC ( I think) from Watford . Please PM me

Barry

try contacting Templepan on here ,he is the GMC owner or armourer doug who was one of the passengers,if you get no reply ring me and I will give you Dougs number ,or you could just walk down the green and knock his door

Nigel

Here you can see the T25-E3 from Doug!

Unfortunatley it had an electrical fault and wasn't an A&E!

Maybe next A&E Doug is driving this vehicle :shocked:

(Doug asked me to put the pics on the forum because Doug isn't

able to go on the forum)

photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo3.jpg

here you can see the t25-e3 from doug!

Unfortunatley it had an electrical fault and wasn't an a&e!

Maybe next a&e doug is driving this vehicle :shocked:

(doug asked me to put the pics on the forum because doug isn't

able to go on the forum)

nice !..............but right hand drive ??

hi jack,

sorry for this late reply, have had computer probs. a huge big thanks to you , & your team for putting on a trully amazing event, i can only echo what other members have put, trully bloomin awesome! & am very chuffed that you have been persuaded to do it all again in 2014, count me in please! i did send you a personal email, saying thanks, & that if i can help in anyway, for the next one then will be happy to do so.

a big thanks to those daring dr riders, you guys did just a fantatic job,....even made me v.breifly hanker after a bike! well done for keeping the convoy moving.

a big thanks to all the hmvf members, who made us newbies feel most welcome, plus i finaly got to meet 'the legend, that is rosie', your quite a girl! an absolute love, & i hope you are feeling better now, after youtr tumy upset.

thanks to those two party girls, ann, & susane, who made my afternoon in the back of the truck so much fun!

thanks jack, & i hope to see you again soon.

james (gmc 353 tin top with .50 cal)