War Wheels 19th/20th Aug

Spood

Nearly there ---- War Wheels on 19th/20th Aug at Park Hall Showground Oswestry, anyone here booked in to attend? Things looking good for a well supported weekend, (nearly 200 vehicles last year) fingers crossed for good weather.

Oh good, thats three of us then :wink:

Seriously, things are looking good with entries still arriving daily, some from what I consider a long way off so that is hopefully promising for the future of the show.

I will probably be on the gate for a lot of the time so say hello.

Apparently the Sat night entertainment is going to be really good :wink:

• 3 weeks later...

B****y weather ------ :argh: :argh: Despite the crappy weather on Saturday a few public turned up, Sunday was much better and turned out not too bad. Myself and Mrs Spood made the effort on Sun to go round and thank people for coming and sticking it out and the feedback we got was quite positive so that cheered us up a bit. Most said that on Sat they just locked themselves in their tent and partook in a few drinks :beer:. We had just over 120 vehicles in all and a few living history displays so it wasn't too bad Thanks to the two lads from Kent who travelled a huge distance to take part.

Thanks go to Big Al for his help over the weekend, we just hope that we fed and watered him enough.

Let's hope the sky is kinder to us next year.

Thanks Spood and Mrs Spood for the weekend fed well and watered well inside and out! Lets hope 2007 is an hot one, I hope you are dry now, you can rest now and have fun in France, see you soon for a party :beer:

:thankyou:

Big Al