Pre-Show Work Party Weekend 17th & 18th April

Marmite!!

This years work party weekend will be on 17th & 18th April, anyone who wishes to lend a hand will be more than welcome, hotdogs, tea & coffee provided..

As the M.O. says I'm not A1 at the mo & I'm on light duties, any extra help would be much appreciated.

Hi Lee.

I'm off this weekend and will try to make it but I'm sure you can appreciate I am up against time to finish the truck for the Bunker Bash - it's in lots of pieces at the moment.

Markheliops

Do you need any help with this Mark? I'm stuck indoors most days - got a few days coming up when the wife wants to go away - but other than that feel free to ask!!

I'll try to get there for the Sunday, and I'll be GPS mapping the site for use in a royalty-free map which should, if it comes off as I hope it to, benefit everyone :)

OK, OK, it's primarily for the "118-118" Provost Information Post at the top of the approach track ;), but it'll help everyone if it works :)

rmp-smiley..gif

• 2 weeks later...
Anything you particularly need us to bring (I'm assuming that I won't get called upon to go elsewhere and am going to get there) ? Will be coming in truck so will have all my usual working tools & gear with me .

D

An extra wheelbarrow is always welcome plus shovel or fork thanks dave.

• 2 weeks later...