6V Batteries

I am having problems with the 6 volt batteries on my WOA2, which are not taking a charge after being idle for the last 6 months when the car was not in use due to gearbox problems. Does anyone know of a decent (and cheap) supplier in the Reading area I could contact? The batteries are quite small in size and I beleive they also fit a Fordson tractor.

The batteries I currently have I bought at Stoneleigh in 2005, so they have lasted quite well.

Many thanks.

I am having problems with the 6 volt batteries on my WOA2, which are not taking a charge after being idle for the last 6 months when the car was not in use due to gearbox problems. Does anyone know of a decent (and cheap) supplier in the Reading area I could contact? The batteries are quite small in size and I beleive they also fit a Fordson tractor.

The batteries I currently have I bought at Stoneleigh in 2005, so they have lasted quite well.

Many thanks.

Robert,

Will a jeep battery fit in the space? If so try Dallas Autos, they are not so far from you.

Spoken to them, do know thier bussiness. There is also Blackheath battries, but they have no web site.

Lincon bateries are shipped dry, which means you get the battery factory fresh. I've decided on Optima RTS2.1 there only six volt battery. 200mm x250mm x 90 mm, 45 amp hr but with a crank of 815 amps! Also teh benifits of shock proofing fast charge will stand sitting about better than conventional, temp ranges etc.