Joris

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 5 years later...

Hi. I have a an android phone and I use Tapatalk regularly.

I just tried adding HMVF and I can't find it when I search in Tapatalk. What should I search for?

when I browse to the forum homepage I don't get any pop up or pointers to Tapatalk either.

Can I suggest you could update the 1st post with instructions on how to find/setup/connect. (Thanks).

Pete

• 10 months later...

On my Pc I have the usual HMVF corporate appearance, but when I go to HMVF on my iPad, i just get a generic vForum presentation with none of the HMVF add-ons.

This has only started in the last couple of days - anybody else having this issue?

On my Pc I have the usual HMVF corporate appearance, but when I go to HMVF on my iPad, i just get a generic vForum presentation with none of the HMVF add-ons.

This has only started in the last couple of days - anybody else having this issue?

It's normal for me, also on ipad.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I had the same issue on my PC. Very annoying as I could find my way around the forum as easy as I used to.

What I found to fix this was to go to the top right hand corner of the screen, click on the menu and then click on the "full version" option and then the non-mobile (small screen) layout re-appears.

HTH!

Edited by mcspool