Tony Budge Death

antar

thats a real shame, my dad worked with him when he owned the heavy plant business and i know him well shame

I also Knew Tony VERY well, what a shame. I hope Lillian can keep the Bussiness going.

Tony was a Gentleman & always up front & honest in his bussiness dealings with me.

Tony had some amazing contacts, & was one of the VERY privelidged few to gain access to former Soviet Russia to get the Kursk Captured German weapons out & to the UK.

I hope this may continue as if not, the prices of Thompsons & MG34's will rocket!...:-(

My Condolences to Tonys Family.

Mike. :embarrassed:

Edited by ferretfixer

I don't know if many of you have heard the sad news that Tony Budge had passed away last week.

The guy was a major boost to the military vehicle movement and along with Bob procured an amazing amount of vehicles and equipment.

A true legend and a Gentlemen.

I would like to offer my condolences to family and friends.

Rob........rnixartillery.

Mod edit... threads merged

Edited by Marmite!!

R.I.P. Tony,

You were a great source of info, when I started my hobby.

You were a credit to your family, and your business, you will be remembered for a very long time to come, of that, there is no doubt.

...........................................................................:blush:.........................................................................

...........................................................................:-(.........................................................................