Lightweight Nat makes his grand entrance...

Hello everyone!

Didn't notice this bit so some of you have laready met me in the british vehicles section and other places.

I'm from Suffolk, I'm Head-Barman in Snape Maltings Concert Hall (If your a classical music buff, which i'm not, that name may mean summat to you) I'm 20 years old and run a lightweight as my daily drive. I'm a very keen amateur mechanic which i plan to turn into a career in some form or other eventually. I can fix a 2.25 petrol with a flat blade screwdriver and a hammer, a couple of spanners and a bit od old rag, so if oyu've got any problems with one, fire any questions my way i'm pretty good at diagnosing faults, i bought a nail and have learnt the hard way what happens when pretty much every component fails at some stage. :?

I'm a keen member of http://www.orrp.com and we meet up two or three times a year, otherwise i'm not very involved in any local clubs. at the moment my manin interest is Land Rovers, but i do have an pervers fascination with military wrecker trucks and MBT based ARVs 8) I'd love a big scammel wrecker, a Stalwart REME fitters vehicle or any heavy tracked ARV.

I'd also like a Bedford MJ with a HIAB lift/Atlas crane to turn into my team vehicle so i can go compete in the landy further afield. thats a way off yet, but is defintiely on the cards, reckon i'll get one from Witham SV.

Last year i very nearly bought a 3.5 ton Reo from the sadly now defunct (i think, unless anyone knows different?) Marltrax of Gt. Yarmouth Norfolk, i was planning on converting it into a large camper to live in, but alas a house came up for rent pretty cheap near where i was working. the house turned out to be a shithole and i moved out and lost some money, wish i'd bought the reo now!!! I also fancied a Gamma Goat, due to the sheer ugliness of the beast, they're so ugly they're cool, and function over form in the extreme.

Glad to be here, seems a good friendly place, not overly-anal which is refreshing. I got directed here by Militant Graham, if that gets him brownie points :D

cheers all,

Nat

Glad to be here, seems a good friendly place, not overly-anal which is refreshing. I got directed here by Militant Graham, if that gets him brownie points :D

Right, could someone ban Militant Graham please :wink:

Seriously Nat, welcome aboard and thank Graham for me for pointing you our way!

Speak soon.

Jack.