Overlord Show

Chris PWRR

Hi all

I'd just like to say thank you to those members of the 514th QM Truck Regiment who welcomed us at the overlord show. I had the pleasure of joining your fire on Saturday night with Paul Connor.

Hope to meet you all again soon

Hey, Yes a big thank you to everyone i met and showed great hospitality!

Again a sorry for being a wee bit worse for wear on the sat night!

Good show and a good turn out! nice to meet you all, even if i cant remember it to well :oops:

Paul. Yes is very nice meet you & all your sons. You must be very proud of some of them. We have good times, yes, I try not be seen by the Cliv in his wrong colour pig. I think he too old to notice I have been visit. You remember when I you sign me the check for the £500 for the orphanage, you forget to sign it. Maybe we both all drink too much of the wihsky, the local bank here only open once a month. But if you send me the money in notes is ok & we name one of the cisterns after your name. Is in your honour, It make proud to meet you as very generous man & enjoy your bonfire.

Good bye bye. Chenque

It was a pleasure once again Mr Borat..

Im sorry for the small burn hole in your suit from the fire, I must admit Mr Clive did have an odd Pig, unlike my one which is an "ulster" one ;)

my sons can be a bit rowdy! but im gald they didnt keep you awake

Yes the once regret is the hole in my suit is in embarassy place & people think maybe I couldn't wait to get for to the blue boxes that smell of fruit gums.

I only have the once suit only it smell a little sweety by now as is made on Soviet cloth they call Draylon which very fashionable with us in the medias & TV. It cost me a year of wages, a bottle of vodkas and 20 applicators.

But maybe next time Paul you buy me new suit as your sons earn you moneys they give you the moneys to bring you honour in your village.

Yes the bring money to me... they are off now in the windy place working

Did you buy anything good at the show Borat?

i aquired

dpm waterproof trousers!

a Mortar box

a camp bed (broken)

a riot helmet

and some book from Cliv called Hummer 1500 series?

Did you buy anything good at the show Borat??
I try buy totty but too expensive for me, don't like U&K prices

i aquired dpm waterproof trousers!?
sorry to hear you have inconsinenance problem can be very embarrassing, special trouser will be very useful for you to keep it secret

Great show.

Shame you missed it Jack.

Paul, sorry, only managed to chat to you for a while on Saturday night, I was also a little worse for wear and headed to bed. Didn't see you round the fire on the Sunday for the films?

Colin, excellent to have you with us and hope to see you and Maddy again soon.

Cara

x

Ps, Did Maddy displace a white/cream woolly hoody? We found one on one of the trailers just before we left, have it at home if it is Maddy's.

Cara, I'm sorry to say we missed your films as we left soon after our trip around the arena. I was the kiddie that didn't say much and just drank next to Paul.

Nice to finally meet you lot though.

Apologies for the drunk guy with the 15 LED's on his head and on your anti aircraft weapon.

And excuse me Mr PWRR! my name is CONNOR! i dont know!

Cara was nice to meet you to, you were in a bad way! haha, i just about remember sitting at your site!

Anyone off to W+P?

Andy our over LED and excited friend has cut his hand with a grinder and severed a tendon! 9AM monday he shall be going under the hammer (i know thats auctioneering) to get it fixed...

SO monday is ANDY (tunnellad) day... please give a 10 second silence at 9AM