Austin K2/Y Ambulance register

Radek

• 7 months later...

Any days ago I have recieved picture from chap from another forum.

He told me it is something interesting for me.

When I have open the email and read the text, my heart was stoping. :wow:

The picture is from firebrigade, when he used the Austin K2/Y modified as GS lorry. But what is the poit of this story, this is the same ambulance from whych we have the body.

SDH Holubov..jpg

• 4 years later...
I haven´t pictures for all Ambulances in the register, please add what do you have. :cool2:

hi radek the second set of pictures shows a k2 side on that picture was taken at my wedding we used the ambulance as transport from the registars to the reception and back to scone where the picture was taken sadly the k2 is now just a wreck the roof has collapsed the windows broken all wood well rotted and he wont do anything with it danarmdave

• 1 month later...
hi radek the second set of pictures shows a k2 side on that picture was taken at my wedding we used the ambulance as transport from the registars to the reception and back to scone where the picture was taken sadly the k2 is now just a wreck the roof has collapsed the windows broken all wood well rotted and he wont do anything with it danarmdave

:cry: which one, do you have any pictures?

• 4 weeks later...

I am trying to locate a photograph of a K2 in the correct Royal Navy markings as used up until the early 70s, If any one has got one could post it for me, My father used to man a K2 at RNAS st Merryn when it was a RN Gunnery school so anything from ther would be a bonus.Any Goog quality photos I would be prepared to pay for copies many thanks

• 1 month later...
I haven´t pictures for all Ambulances in the register, please add what do you have. :cool2:

hi radek the k2 picture third down was taken at our wedding many years ago the k2 is now deralict state criminal the guy just do anything but if anyone showed interest it would have a ten grande price tag on it :(