Spotted today....

Richard Farrant

Spotted this On the friday before W&P just got over the dartford crossing. Take it she belongs to someone on here.

Did wave but i was in my company drive so he probley thought whos that pratt.

sort 005.jpg

Edited by cpltomo
added sentance

2000hrs today westbound on the M27 between J2 and J1 a HUGE Scammell Explorer. It was towing a comms bodied trailer and another smaller trailer behind that!!

Looked awesome amongst all the boring euro boxes...a real treat to see:)

Graham Germany travelling from Miltary Mahem show to Dorset, he left around 3pm

It looked superb!

I travel between Southampton and Plymouth quite often for work and see quite a few things on the road. Last friday on the home to Plymouth i passed a Scammell Crusader EKA recovery. That was between Taunton and the A303. The weekend before that i spotted a stunning 1940's Bedford MW with trailer making its way slowly up Haldon Hill just outside Exeter.

Just call me eagle eyes!!

does a dakota and a spitfire and a hurricane passing over stoke on trent quallify?

Mark

Could of been coming back from the hawarden air show The red arrows were there as well. I saw them flying over the m6 this afternoon.

Also out of intrest they had the new airbus passenger plane flying around as well. And all i can say is dam its big

Could of been coming back from the hawarden air show The red arrows were there as well. I saw them flying over the m6 this afternoon.

Also out of intrest they had the new airbus passenger plane flying around as well. And all i can say is dam its big

it was in morning, so possibly going there

Mark