Bunker Bash 2010

Marmite!!

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This time remember you might have a loose pole thumper in the back of the van - and wear boots!!!! :):):)

Lee is safe at the moment as the pole thumper is on holiday in Hull at the moment (reenactors packet it by mistake) :-D

• 2 months later...
Hi Lee,

can you save me a space for next year please? bringing a bigger display, and hopefully 2 vehicles (fingers crossed!!!) . I need a space about 20' wide and 35' deep please.

All the best

Mark

No problem mate:-D

• 5 months later...

If I come this year, can I NOT have the same "tucked out the way" spot as last year?

I do appreciate the hard work that goes into organising these things, and I know it wasnt a conscious thing but from where I was sat it didnt work for two reasons.

Everyone thought I was with EMLRA. With the areana on one side of me, and the car park infront of me, most of the public didnt realise that thier was another bit, beyond the car park. I had two freinds come to see me there, and both admitted that they hadnt seen me after walking round what they thought was the entire show. I had to go and get them......

I didnt even bother getting everything out as after the first half of the mornign it was dead in our part of the field.

The WMIK is just about now finished, and I will also hopefully have my 110 wolf on the road by then, and my Bro in his 90 wolf, and my mate in his 110.

Cheers.

If I come this year, can I NOT have the same "tucked out the way" spot as last year?

I do appreciate the hard work that goes into organising these things, and I know it wasnt a conscious thing but from where I was sat it didnt work for two reasons.

Everyone thought I was with EMLRA. With the areana on one side of me, and the car park infront of me, most of the public didnt realise that thier was another bit, beyond the car park. I had two freinds come to see me there, and both admitted that they hadnt seen me after walking round what they thought was the entire show. I had to go and get them......

I didnt even bother getting everything out as after the first half of the mornign it was dead in our part of the field.

The WMIK is just about now finished, and I will also hopefully have my 110 wolf on the road by then, and my Bro in his 90 wolf, and my mate in his 110.

Cheers.

Yep no problem, apologies, all you had to do is ask & you could of moved no problem. As we are extending the arena we will probably be setting up camp along where you were. EMLRA took it on their own back to rope off a massive area which included yourself, we didn't notice this until it was too late, we presumed they roped of such a big area as they had more vehicles turning up that they didn't know about, they in a different area this year.

Website update is being finished as we speak & booking forms will be online this evening. Postal booking forms will be sent out at the end of the month.