Great War Truck with Small War Truck

Minesweeper

Yes, it is basically a Toylander but with some significant modifications. Steve (Old Bill) made it and can fully describe it - it has three forward speeds and three reverse - Ackerman Steering, Halogen Headlights, working leaf springs. Every small girl should have one! The number and markings that it carries were on my National Service Land Rover in 1959/1960 - 3 Intelligence Platoon, 2 Infantry Brigade Group.

Tony

Start them young. Then when they grow up even the most irrational behaviour will seem normal.

Have to agree - Tim corned me and talked to me about cam nets for about 9 hours. Who would be interested in that :confused::confused::coffee:

My friend Richard and I built one for CMV as an SAS vehicle complete with twin-Lewis, Browning and Bren guns. It looked amazing. Happy memories. I actually got to drive it on a school football pitch and scored a great goal. It had to be done. One nil to the Arsenal. We didn't play with the mechanics. I was mainly confined to gun manufacture and had great fun sourcing the Lewis ammo pans which were made from stainless steel tea caddy lids bought in a Leigh On Sea cheapomart.

Whoever won it can blame me.

M

Yes, it is basically a Toylander but with some significant modifications. Steve (Old Bill) made it and can fully describe it - it has three forward speeds and three reverse - Ackerman Steering, Halogen Headlights, working leaf springs.

Sounds like a spec better than the 1:1 original :D

I see why every small girl should have one, it´s a great project to suppress a budding interest in ponies and start some bonding with dad!

The Toylander Land-Rovers look particularly good, I think their Geepster is less convincing. See http://www.film.queensu.ca/cj3b/Toys/RidingToyPlans.html for some more jeep plans.

H.