catering for this year 2009... NOW CANCELLED

David Ives

ok the list for food is as follows if there is anyone not there can they let me know fast as will be ordering food next week

plains team x6+

cubes x 4

chris x15

catweasel x 2

phil x1

neil x 2

paul x1

steve p x 1

paul a x 2

mark x 1

rambo x 8

ashley x 1

mark X 1

fc101daz x 7

dave P (plus poss 1)

john s x 2

Jack x 2

phil rmp x3

paulox x3/6

101 sean x2

assorted x 10

total 62/65

Edited by David Ives

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)
cat i think your part of chris's group but i will put you extra if your not sure

If we are mate we didnt add to it so maybe better check first.cheers cw.

Re: catering for this year 2009

cat i think your part of chris's group but i will put you extra if your not sure

Dave you need to add CW & PW to the list

Hey CW i think you just been disowned by Chris:rofl:

Ashley

Re: catering for this year 2009

Hey CW i think you just been disowned by Chris:rofl:

Ashley

I wouldn't dare :rofl:

hope everything is ok rosie will miss you the weekend but we will meet up somewhere else i expect
Yes everthing is good here at cubed towers, just trying to cut down on some expenses and sadly the Plains was one to go. Hope it all goes well and you all have a brilliant time, will defo meet up with you at some point David :)

Sorry, but due to circumstances the Cubes are unable to attend the tour now :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Thats a shame you're all going to be missed especialy the pink wellys. Can't see Tony in pink wellys..................:shake:

Thats a shame you're all going to be missed especialy the pink wellys. Can't see Tony in pink wellys..................:shake:
:iloveyou: Oh bless you Chris! My pink wellies are legendary!:-D

We are gutted and we will all miss you loads, but there will be other weekends and other shows I am sure. It wasn't an easy decision believe me (havent told the cublets yet either, they are going to upset) but heyho. Have a brilliant time and make sure loads of photos are taken

Might get Jack in a pair though - just for you!! Might go with the (in)famous pink cushion!!!

:iloveyou: Oh bless you Chris! My pink wellies are legendary!:-D

We are gutted and we will all miss you loads, but there will be other weekends and other shows I am sure. It wasn't an easy decision believe me (havent told the cublets yet either, they are going to upset) but heyho. Have a brilliant time and make sure loads of photos are taken

Sorry you won't all be there - will seem odd to be sans the cubed ones at this time of year. Let's hope economic conditions improve for next year!!

Sorry, but due to circumstances the Cubes are unable to attend the tour now :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Just want to say that I unfortunately can't make the Plains weekend again this year. My business has just taken off and it has gone nuts. My main problem is time - I have a show this weekend and another one at the end of April in Belgium and then the following weekend it is the Plains then I am at shows every single weekend until the middle of June - my next day off is the 20th June by the looks of it. In the mean time we have to move to bigger premises. So I am just going to grab as much free time as I can - think Mrs Beckett would appreciate it.

Have a great time everyone and I have let the boss know and please please get a picture of Chris in pink wellies :coffee:

Cheers!

Jack.

Sad to hear you can't make it guys and gals. I hope you get sorted and can make it for next year. Like others have said, I to will miss those pink wellies around the camp site. Just brightens the start of the day up. Stay good and hope to catch up with you all sometime during the year.....

final list as far as i know please check that you are here

myself cook x1

plains team x6+

cw x 2

chris x15

phil x1

neil x 2

paul x1

steve p x 1

paul a x 2

mark x 1

rambo x 8