Albion CX22S

Davie

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I've got them, they are yours, but will be two or three weeks 'till I can check. I'll let you know in due course.

Dear sir,

Thank you for your reply and I'm looking forward to hearing from you in the future about the shields, Today I sprayed the bonnet and will have a photo up here soon,

P.S If you find them can you send a photo and how much (in cash or cheque)

Thanking you,

John :-):-):-):-)

• 6 years later...
OK, going back about eighteen months. Repair of the cab. The cab woodwork was in a worse state than I thought. Isn't it always like that? Anyway, my joiner mate, Dave Denton was due me about a weeks labour from when I rewired his house so, he came and removed all the rotten wood. Then, using the old as templates, made up new sections and fitted them in place. We used mostly oak and a bit of mahogany because thats what I had in stock. There is still a wee bit of wood work to do, so, Dave is coming back in April to finish it off. These pictures have been posted before, but were lost in the big crash.

Hi was was interested to know if this Albion has now been fully restored and are there any pictures. Thanks