Rougham airfield model air show.

HWade

On Saturday 2nd May and Sunday 3rd May, there will be the annual Model air show at Rougham Airfield, for those of you that came to 'Somewhere In Suffolk' 2008 this is where the show will be based. If anybody is interested in comming then please contact me, at Hwade111@aol.com. or phone 01379 871161. There will be flying on both days you are welcome to come on the Friday if you so wish. There is the old control Tower Station 468 which is now a museum, which was home to the 94th Bomb group.So if you want a Lazy weekend out at the Beginning of the show Season give me a call.The Airfield is just off the A14 near Bury St Edmunds Suffolk.

For those of you interested in camping there will be a few places to pitch your Tent in the grounds of the control Tower. Tents must be Military issue. There are limited places around the Tower so first come first serve,but there is loads of room close by.

Thanks

Howard.

Rougham 1.jpg

Edited by HWade

Hello N.O.S.

All being well there should be a good display of War birds and jet aircraft, I shall make some enquiries and will let you know. I go every year and the show just gets better and better.

Thanks

Howard

• 4 weeks later...

Hello

Just an update for the Model air show at Rougham Airfield on May 2nd & 3rd. There will be the model B17's flying as well as lots of other WW2 aircraft plus modern day. There will some camping places available around the Control Tower but these are first come first serve, the rest of the camping is in the main meadow. For further details Email Hwade111@aol.com or tel 01379 871161.

Thanks Howard.