Anchor Supplies

ferrettkitt

On the way to Withams we stopped of at Anchor Supplies in Nottingham. I bought a few items like you do Shelter Passage connector for £10. Opened it up this morning thought not to bad for a tenner could quite easily make a tent out of it or a small market stall just needs poles and angle bits.

Un sticker ten pounds 36 by 39 cm

Three convoy flags for 50 pence each (only had blue and yellow left)

Andy

I regularly visit both Anchor depots, but rarely find anything worth buying these days.

Chris

The one I went to is at or near Notts Countys ground where's the other one?

I did think that most of what I saw was expensive tat, the canvas I didn't think I could go to wrong with for a tenner

Andy

Edited by ferrettkitt
Can not spell

Thanks Chris

If I 'win' anything at Withams I might have a wander over to the Ripley one

My two cats came with a free "whole heap of trouble". You did well just getting a tent.:coffee:

The tents cheaper!!

Andy

I got my Brockhouse 1 Ton trailer from the Notts depot not so long ago, for £170, which i thought was a bit of a bargain, flaky paint, but very straight, even got some of the glass lenses chucked in. What you dont want to do is pick up an unknown state trailer, then put on a trailer board, just to find that one of your brake lights dont work.....on a Saturday afternoon...Notts forest were playing in the ground just opposite, and there was a massive Police presence!:sweat:

And i got some New Old Stock aircraft cargo chain tensioners for a fiver each, they didnt know what they were used for, so i paid my fiver's first and then told them! so apologies if they are now £20 each :-D