Wanted.....Where can I get drive belts for Saracen cooling fans, and hydraulic pump?

oily

These are apparently an 'odd' size, in that normal manufacturers make the same cross-section belts, i.e 22x14 mm, (or 'C' Section, as they are known, in the trade), but they don't make them small enough dia. The fan drive ones are 835mm, and the hydraulic ones are 1010mm.

Two local bearing/belt suppliers suggested that the 'link-belt' type product can be used, and will out last any normal belt, but this would cost in region of £250-odd.... Surely someone has some the correct size?

These are apparently an 'odd' size, in that normal manufacturers make the same cross-section belts, i.e 22x14 mm, (or 'C' Section, as they are known, in the trade), but they don't make them small enough dia. The fan drive ones are 835mm, and the hydraulic ones are 1010mm.

Two local bearing/belt suppliers suggested that the 'link-belt' type product can be used, and will out last any normal belt, but this would cost in region of £250-odd.... Surely someone has some the correct size?

Oily,

The most reliable source for these belts is Richard Banister in Sussex, 01797 253211, call him in working hours. They supply to military users of Saracens around the world.

regards, Richard

? My local branch of BSL, say they can't get any of them, except maybe the triple alternator belts that mine has....

Banister has them all, new and delivered for ,£52.00