All manner of British WW2 vehicles required for filming in Salisbury - Sunday 22 May

Filming: Above and Beyond: The Craftsman

Hello all!

As some of you may already know, we're spending a week out in Salisbury Plain filming the story of Wally Harris - a REME veteran of the Second World War.

Its another 'self funded short film' of which I know there are hundreds out there on the forums asking for help from you guys. I hope you guys and gals can see we've done things a bit differently, as we've built the whole film around Wally who has been involved along every step of the way. He's really a living legend (in the true sense of the word).

We're filming a sequence on the 22nd of May (Sunday) where a column of British vehicles come to a halt outside a French village. We have a number of vehicles confirmed for this sequence already from some very kind contributors but we're still looking for more vehicles to fill it out.

Anything from a truck to a staff car, a jeep or a scout car! If you can come along with a uniform we'd welcome you with open arms! If you have a vehicle but no uniform then let us know as we may be able to provide some extras.

We have a Sexton and a running Sherman along for filming that day, along with a number of reenactors. Food will be provided all day, and it should be a bit of good fun.

As I'm sure you've guessed by now I'm afraid we can't offer a fee for the use of your vehicle for the day. But please don't let that put you off! Please have a look at the website to see what we've been doing in the build up to this point.

Feel free to email me at rich@ivorytowerpictures.com if you think you might be able to help.

Thanks for listening - here's hoping!

Richard Canavan

Above and Beyond: The Craftsman

5082228682_70ce910f6b_b.jpg