Pig mechanic help required for service in the South East

Big Dan

Hi Everyone,

I`m working on my Humber Pig and need help from someone who knows their way around these beasts to spend a day checking over it, greasing the suspension, oiling the joints, checking the diff oils etc - all the really mucky stuff!

I am happy to hand over money in return for the efforts and am near Lingfield Park Racecourse just on the Surrey/Sussex/Kent border.

Thanks, Dan.

Hi Clive,

Sounds good - If no one is available locally to do the work then I`ll come down - I have to pick up a wheel and tyre form Adam at some point and he`s not far from you.

I have my hands tied up with bodywork at the moment - man there`s a lot of Pig when you get down to the nitty gritty!

Many thanks, Dan.

Yes Ok, perhaps there are some Pig bits from my friends estate I can flog you! Ah now that sounds as if it was a trap you have walked into. But anyway just come for a no strings attached grovel in & under my Pig.

Bring, overalls, note pad & camera. Seeing it all first hand means much more than reading the EMERs & UHB etc. But there are things to explain that are not always covered in the books.

Yes Ok, perhaps there are some Pig bits from my friends estate I can flog you! Ah now that sounds as if it was a trap you have walked into. But anyway just come for a no strings attached grovel in & under my Pig.

Bring, overalls, note pad & camera. Seeing it all first hand means much more than reading the EMERs & UHB etc. But there are things to explain that are not always covered in the books.

I can endorse this one. I left there fleeced also.....Only joking :laugh:, as I aquired lots of spares and knowledge.....