humber pig internal fans

martin parke

Should be on the centre line of the roof just behind the roof hatches and there is a red lamp to indicate if they are turned on next to each switch ! Near the fan is a small plug and socket which obviously needs to be connected for the fan to work mate ! Sorry no pics as my Pig is in hibernation mode at the moment ! :D

hi clive & andy i found the problem someone has removed the switches and cut the wires to the fans, the fans have the original leads and plugs on them, is it possible to get the switches for them and were can you take power from , also on a different note does the pig require an mot for road use , thanks martin.

Martin the switches are rotary on/off very like these but without the arrow.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Triumph-BSA-Headlight-Switch-71-72-NEW-/140478872754?pt=UK_Motorcycle_Parts&hash=item20b5317cb2

PS

someone has removed the switches and cut the wires to the fans,

Perhaps he had two Triumph motorbikes? :D

Edited by fv1609

Martin,

Re MOT any pre 1960 (goods) vehicle over 3.5 tonne is exempt (form V112g) whilst used unladen. In the case of the pig it depends on wbo you ask. I would say yes. It is called an armoured truck and has space for goods. Some would say that the rear seating makes it a passenger vehicle. It is up to you.

David