humber pig (the beast has awakened).

martin parke

after sitting still for over a year and a half, a few busted knuckles and sleepless nights later 32BK35 is up and running again, many thanks to a couple of members on here for keeping me right on a number of issues, the clutch now works fine :) just need to finish off the paint work now. nearly time to enjoy the fruits of my labour.

Very satisfying Martin, I enjoyed that. Nice to have somewhere to charge around in before going on the highway.

Who was more excited you or the dog?:-D

You probably are doing this, but always move off in 1st gear & always reverse in 4WD

hi clive yes kept her in first and if i had a tail it would have been wagging faster than the dogs,

i still havent come round, totally brilliant feeling :-) thanks for all your help

wayne it was the clutch plate sticking to the fly wheel, i ran it for about 15 mins, switched it off and started it up in first gear with the clutch down, went about 30 feet and the clutch engaged with no bang, thanks also wayne for your help cant wait now to get her finished for the show at the end of may.

hi clive yes kept her in first and if i had a tail it would have been wagging faster than the dogs,

i still havent come round, totally brilliant feeling :-) thanks for all your help

wayne it was the clutch plate sticking to the fly wheel, i ran it for about 15 mins, switched it off and started it up in first gear with the clutch down, went about 30 feet and the clutch engaged with no bang, thanks also wayne for your help cant wait now to get her finished for the show at the end of may.

Glad I could offer assistance to you, even in a minimal amount. That's what I enjoy about this Forum. It also introduces you to some amazing people, that you would not have otherwise met on your travels.

I asked about the clutch as mine has been laid up for some time and may have a similar issue or just rusted / stuck together over time, so always nice to share experiences.